August 25, 2013

Busy Days Ahead

Back to work this week.  Le sigh.  Truth be told, it’s seems like I haven’t left. I’ve been back and forth to work all summer but it comes with the new job. I can notice the days getting noticeably shorter and a feeling of fall in the air. While it can be somewhat depressing, fall is nice in the province. It’s the only real season we have on the Avalon.  Crisp nights and warm days, some even filled with sunshine.  :-)

Things are fairly quite now but it’s about to change - big time. The new job will keep me hopping, teaching a few courses and campaigning will make for a busy month ahead. Throw in committee work, taking a course and yeah, up to my eyeballs. And I’m in a fitness program at work which is a good thing. I’ve been away far too long.
The campaign for town councillor here in Paradise will get into high gear this week. Signs and pamphlets have been ordered and a new website is in the works. Stayed tuned and check back for more in the coming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment