October 12, 2010

Paradise Traffic Survey

There is a public meeting tonight at The Rotary Centre about the traffic problems in Paradise. (Better late than never, although this meeting should have been held before the changes were made.)

Here's a link to the traffic survey. It takes about 2-3 minutes to fill out. Feel free to pass it along.

More info here.

6 comments:

  1. The survey is borked. You can't "agree" to more than one thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized that as well. I made that point - along with several others - in the comments section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps Ralph doesn't want people to agree on many things... looks bad that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Ralph didn't design the survey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the posting, these type of servery will create some excitement in people to know about traffic rules. As a old and popular phrase mentioned in posting "Better late than never" we should keep this phase in our mind while driving.
    http://www.sa-so.com

    ReplyDelete