July 11, 2012

Possible Campaign Slogans

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm giving serious thought about running for town council here in Paradise. Here are some possible campaign slogans...tongue in cheek as some are :)

1.       Vote for me and save a tree!
2.       It’s time for a change.
3.       Not anti-development; pro common sense.
4.       Will not take any donations from developers.
5.       Ralph hates me. (He really does.)
6.       Working for the taxpayer, not the developer.
7.       I can’t be any worse!
8.       For a more open and transparent council.
9.       For a kinder, gentler town hall.
10.   Is Paradise better than it was four years ago?
11.   Wiseman? Really? We can do better.
12.   Governing of, by, and for the people...not the monied interests.
13.   Putting residents first.
14.   Two cars in every driveway.
15.   Enough is enough.
16.   Today Paradise. Tomorrow the world…okay Paradise.
17.   Victoria’s real secret? She supports me.
18.   Fighting amalgamation since Adam was a boy.
19.   A new vision for Paradise. Lord knows the last one isn’t working.
20.   Building a brighter tomorrow. Because today's vision sucks.
 

2 comments:

  1. RE #5....I wonder if he will even run next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently not. Even he can see the writing on the wall. Allan English will be the next mayor - someone I can live with. Good guy who knows how to use email. Some won't believe it or not.

      Delete