I'm even more amazed that it was only a few years before 1980 that a few of my buddies and I spent about a month assembling/programming a Tandy brand computer, the object of which was to get 5 little red lights to blink in various sequences....and available NOW are mind controlled games. Sheesh, at this rate, the implanted chip at birth can't be far behind.
I remember the first hand held calculators we had in high school. They did the four basic opertions and cost a fortune. Everyone used tables and slide rules. Now that seems like a long time ago.
I'm even more amazed that it was only a few years before 1980 that a few of my buddies and I spent about a month assembling/programming a Tandy brand computer, the object of which was to get 5 little red lights to blink in various sequences....and available NOW are mind controlled games. Sheesh, at this rate, the implanted chip at birth can't be far behind.
ReplyDeleteI remember the first hand held calculators we had in high school. They did the four basic opertions and cost a fortune. Everyone used tables and slide rules. Now that seems like a long time ago.
ReplyDelete